top of page

The Peanut Gallery's 2024 Oscar Picks

The Oscars will air on 3/10/24 at 7 PM ET.

The 96th Academy Awards are set to air tonight at 7 PM on ABC. I'm no film expert, though I have seen Apocalypse Now, which I believe is one of the pre-reqs.

Steve Titcomb and Josh Aboody are the real gurus. The two of them made their Oscar picks last year and the year before, and are back in 2024 to stake their claims once again.

Steve Titcomb's 2024 Oscar Picks:

Best Picture - Oppenheimer

Best Actor - Paul Giamatti (The Holdovers)

Best Actress - Lily Gladstone (Killers of the Flower Moon)

Best Supporting Actor - Robert Downey Jr. (Oppenheimer)

Best Supporting Actress - Da’Vine Joy Randolph (The Holdovers)

Best Director - Christopher Nolan (Oppenheimer)

Joshua Aboody's 2024 Oscar Picks:

Best Picture: The Holdovers

Best Actor: Cillian Murphy (Oppenheimer)

Best Actress: Carey Mulligan (Maestro)

Best Supporting Actor: Robert Downey Jr. (Oppenheimer)

Best Supporting Actress: Danielle Brooks (The Color Purple)

Best Director: Martin Scorsese (Killers of the Flower Moon)

Tune in this Sunday at 7 PM for the final verdicts from the Academy.

Subscribe now for updates on the latest and greatest banter from the Peanut Gallery!

Recent Posts

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter