top of page

The Peanut Gallery's 2022 Oscar Picks

The Oscars will air on 3/27/22 at 8 PM ET.

It's award season in Hollywood. For non-film gurus like me, that means a lot of confusion due to not having seen most or all of the nominated movies. Luckily, the Peanut Gallery is a versatile group. An eclectic group. Some would say, an omniscient group.

As such, a few of our film guys have submitted their picks for the major awards to be handed out at the upcoming 94th Academy Awards. And hey, they've written a spoiler-free PG review for one of the big winners! So read that afterwards if, like me, you're considering watching some of these eventually.

Steve Titcomb's 2022 Oscar Picks:

Best Picture - King Richard

Best Actor - Will Smith, King Richard

Best Actress - Nicole Kidman, Being the Ricardos

Best Supporting Actor - Jesse Plemons, The Power of the Dog

Best Supporting Actress - Dame Judi Dench, Belfast

Best Director - Kenneth Branagh, Belfast

Joshua Aboody's 2022 Oscar Picks:

Best Picture: King Richard

Best Supporting Actress: Aunjanue Ellis, King Richard

Best Supporting Actor: Kodi Smit-McPhee- The Power of the Dog

Best Actor: Will Smith, King Richard

Best Actress: Jessica Chastain, The Eyes of Tammy Faye

Best Director: Kenneth Branagh, Belfast

Another year, another Fast and Furious masterpiece getting absolutely SNUBBED! Oh well.

Subscribe now for updates on the latest and greatest banter from the Peanut Gallery!

Recent Posts

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter